[FIELDTRIP] Re : [FIELDTRIP] reading .sdq format

Jeremie MATTOUT jeremiemattout at YAHOO.FR
Thu Nov 30 10:30:34 CET 2006

Dear Robert,

thanks very much for your help and time.

I now could access and run the routines.

However, the .sqd fileformat does not seem to be supported.
I don't know if I missed something here but if not, could anyone advise me on some filter routine that would enable me to then read them in Matlab?

Best,

Jeremie

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Robert Oostenveld <r.oostenveld at FCDONDERS.RU.NL>
À : FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 29 Novembre 2006, 17h20mn 26s
Objet : Re: [FIELDTRIP] Re : [FIELDTRIP] reading .sdq format

Hi Jeremie

On 29 Nov 2006, at 12:57, Jeremie MATTOUT wrote:
> The problem is that the .zip file for that format is empty.

The yokogawa zip file indeed was corrupt, but I fixed it immediately
after your previous mail. So please try again. (I just checked, it is
now ok)

> Actually, the lst fileio...zip is empty as well!

Ok, I'll remove that.

> I've downloaded the most recent fileio.zip available but the
> keyval.m function was missing !?

Sorry. I'll include it in future versions. Please find the keyval
function attached, you can put it in private.

best
Robert

PS version and release management is quite a lot of work, and
sometimes stuff breaks the different versions of the modules. Thanks
for letting me know, since it is something that I would not notice
myself.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com