[FIELDTRIP] Re : [FIELDTRIP] Re : [FIELDTRIP] reading .sdq format

Jeremie MATTOUT jeremiemattout at YAHOO.FR
Thu Nov 30 12:20:20 CET 2006

Dear Robert,

Thanks a lot, it is working now.
Well I am facing a memory problem but the routine seems to do the job.

FYI, I had to comment the use of hastoolbox.m function in both read_data and read_header since I could not find this function.

Also I corrected a parsing error on line 226 of read_yokogawa_data.m

All the best,

Jeremie

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com