[clean-list] Re: Any scheduled release data for Clean 2.3?

Benjamin L. Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 06:00:08 MET 2008

Actually, come to think of it, the data, in addition to the date,
might also be useful; specifically, the following:

* bug fixes (if any)
* changes/added features
* changes in the documentation
* a new weekly "Clean Report" on what's happening in the Clean
community

So, in light of the above which just came to mind, and just to be
pedantic, let me reinstate my original subject:

"Any scheduled release data for Clean 2.3?"

and include the predicted date as chronological data.  There:  It
wasn't a typo after all. ;-)

-- Benjamin L. Russell