[clean-list] Rebranding Clean

Peter Hercek phercek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 15:29:22 MET 2008

If it is renamed at all most of the proposed names have significantly above
 100000 hits on goole by themselves. Some are as bad as the current name.
 You want something sufficiently unique. Best would be to create some
 acronym which is unique enough.
 From the proposed names I could only imagine something like "KireiWa".
Though native English and Japanese speakers should check that it does
 not sound funny and whether it makes sense :-D

Peter.