[clean-list] wish list online

Marco Kesseler m.wittebrood@mailbox.kun.nl
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 23:06:13 +0200

Dear Clean fans,

at http://www.cs.kun.nl/~clean/wish.html you will find my Clean Wish
List. Its contents may provoke some discussion, and that is mostly
the point. Apart from that, it may even give a few answers.

Although the wish list is placed at the Clean site, it is not
maintained by the Clean developers but by me. It has been placed
there by courtesy of the University of Nijmegen. Amongst others, this
means that there is no guarantee that any items on this list will be
picked up and realised. The list has no official status.

If you have any questions or remarks, please direct them to me, or to
this mailing list. I am willing to answer many questions, but please
be patient if this does not always happen quickly. My daytime job has
little to do with Clean, and unbelievable but true: I sometimes feel
the urge to spend my spare time on other things.

regards,
Marco Kesseler