[clean-list] the clean-list will be moderated soon

Marko van Eekelen marko@cs.kun.nl
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:45:34 +0200

Dear All,

As you have noticed, the clean-list is spammed more and more lately.
So, we have decided to start moderating the clean-list.
We expect that it will give some delay over weekends but the activity on the list is not that high that we think it will be a real problem.
And if so, we can always change our policy again.

Moderation does not start immediately, we first have to find time to set things up properly.

On behalf of the clean group,

Marko van Eekelen.

P.S. Sorry  Jerzy, you will have to get your laughs elsewhere. But I sure liked your response!