[clean-list] Problem with Small Examples

F.S.A.Zuurbier@inter.nl.net F.S.A.Zuurbier@inter.nl.net
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 08:51:16 +0200 (MET DST)

Brian Wilfley  wrote:
========
By the way, after reading a little bit, I found the problem with the Macintosh examples also.  I had not added the path to the IO Utilities.
========
Wouldn't it be nice if the error message just said: "There is no path to the IO Utilities. Please add one through menu item so and so."

I know making sensible error messages is hard in general. I also know that the Clean team are investing a lot of effort in it. Let's hope that Clean 2.0 will be a big step forward in this area.

Regards Erik Zuurbier