[clean-list] Ana is not maintaining her pages any more.

Antonio Costa Pereira costa@ufu.br
Sat, 05 May 2001 02:54:24 -0300

To whom it may interest.
People have written asking about the
www pages  written by Ana Maria Abrao.  The pages
range from Aikido to Clean and functional
programming. Ana has finished her PhD, and
moved to  Europe. Therefore, she is not
maintaining her pages anymore. I do not know
about her plans,  since all we receive from her
are  greeting cards. As for the pages on functional
programming,  we decided to entrust them to
Ms Laura Wallace, from  Ryerson University,
Toronto, Canada. Probably Ms Wallace will shift
the emphasis of the pages to application servers,
but we hope that she will strive to keep
the contents appealing to the average reader.
I guess  that  Ms Wallace will contact Clean
List soon.