[clean-list] Compiling the chat TCP demo with Clean 1.3.3.

Fabien Todescato f.todescato@larisys.fr
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 14:21:34 +0100

Thank you Martin for the quick and to-the-point annswer,

I downloaded the latest libraries and successfuly generated and ran the =
chat
server and clients.

I must say I am very excited at the perspective of having the =
opportunity of
tailoring the software to our specific needs : we are a team of =
developpers
scattered in Europe...

Bye, and many thanks...

Fabien TODSCATO