[clean-list] The Functional Programming and Parallel Graph Rewriting Book...

William Lee Irwin III wli@holomorphy.com
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 08:35:04 -0700

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 09:12:17AM +0200, Fabien Todescato wrote:
> A few weeks ago I ordered to my technical bookshop Pr. Rinus Plasmeijer's
> book Functional Programming and Parallel Graph Rewriting. I just receiced a
> reply informing me that the book is out of print and seemingly unavailable.

I'm also attempting to obtain a copy of this book by a number of
different means.

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 09:12:17AM +0200, Fabien Todescato wrote:
> Does anybody know if the book can still be found somewhere, or if it is
> available on-line as is somewhat the fate of out-of-print books ?

The author of this book reads this list, so I'll defer to him on that
possibility; failing that, various archives offer reproduction services
(which are very expensive) for such things, and some libraries may have
copies, though I don't know of any offhand that do. I should take a
stab at inter-library loan. At the rate my search is going, even that
would be faster.

Cheers,
Bill