[clean-list] The Functional Programming and Parallel Graph Rewriting Book...

Fabien Todescato f.todescato@larisys.fr
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:12:17 +0200

Dear Cleaners,

A few weeks ago I ordered to my technical bookshop Pr. Rinus Plasmeijer's
book Functional Programming and Parallel Graph Rewriting. I just receiced a
reply informing me that the book is out of print and seemingly unavailable.

Does anybody know if the book can still be found somewhere, or if it is
available on-line as is somewhat the fate of out-of-print books ?

Thanks...

Fabien
"I still send my shirts to an old fashion laundry. They tear off the buttons
by hand."