Clean.

Mark Shure shure@chara.gsu.edu
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:17:37 -0400

I have been using Clean 1.3.2 on WinNT 4 with no problems, except with the
games library. When I attempt to run the compiled game program, the
computer monitor is forced into a low-resolution mode and the screen does
not respond to any keystrokes or mouse motion. The only way to get back to
my normal screen is to use the Windows NT Task Manager to "End Process" on
the active program. Other than that, I have been very pleased with Clean's
performance on WinNT (the graphics-intensive Bounce demo, for instance,
moves incredibly fast on my Pentium III / 500 MHz Dell 210 system).

Regards,
Mark Shure

At 09:53 AM 9/15/00, you wrote:
>I have just downloaded Clean and it looks very interesting.
>I use NT and while messing about noticed that the game library does not work
>on my computer. The website does say win9X a lot. Is Clean good on NT?

Mark Shure (shure@chara.gsu.edu)
Associate Professor
Center for High Angular Resolution Astronomy
Georgia State University
Astronomy Offices, Suite 700
1 Park Place South SE
Atlanta GA  30303-2911