Clean.

Paul de Mast demast.pjf@hsbrabant.nl
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:53:24 +0200

Clean is very good on NT, but I never tried the game library on NT. I use
the Object IO frequently and it works well on NT, with the exception of
listboxes. When you work on NT you will ocassionaly have a listbox, in which
the items cannot be selected. This problem occurs sometimes (once or twice
out of hundred, but as I teach Clean to many students the bug is irritating)
when you try to set the project pathes in the IDE. The IDE is written in
Clean using the Object IO library. The problem of the 'freezed' listboxes is
already reported to Peter Achten. With respect to heap use and speed of code
I think Clean works better on NT then on Windows 98 (see a previous message
of me on this list, but I did not yet have a reply on that).

Paul de Mast