HTTP servers implemented using Clean

Isabelle isabelle.todescato@libertysurf.fr
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 04:22:42 +0200

Dear Clean users,

I am lucky enough to work in a distributed computing environment, and am
currently evaluating Clean for the new software projects of my company.

As Clean is excellent at synthesizing - for instance HTML+JavaScript -
code and is equipped in its IOObjectLibrary with a neat TCP interface, I
am contemplating using Clean in order to experiment with the use of the
http protocol to implement remote clients for some computation server.

I would be very glad to know if someone is already experienced with that
kind of things, and if such is the case, to be able to obtain some
sample code.
 Thank you for dedicating some of your time reading and answering this.
                                                                  Fabien