Still got problems!

Graham Telfer gtelfer@po.synapse.ne.jp
Sat, 20 May 2000 08:57:18 +0900

Martijn Vervoort wrote:

> Make sure that your paths, specified in the environment you are using
> exists.
> It may also be that this error is a consequence of the second problem. You
> should always have a project. (Make one with new project in the file-menu)

Checked and OK

> To find out the version number (ABC Number): open an ABC-file of the
> StdEnv you are using. After the .comp-keyword a number is specified, that
> is the one you need. All you have to do, is to change it in the environment
> you are using.

Found and changed.

After this I successfully compiled and ran the example program Start = 5+2*3.
A warning was generated though:
Unable to set up directory cache: path\Clean system files

Do I need to take any notice of this?

I also have a question about layout of programs. All the examples have the
basic form of:

Type decleration
Function

Type decleration
Function

Is this simply a matter of convention or can I group all type declerations at
the top and then write the functions?

Type decleration
Type decleration
            .
            .
            .
Function
Function
Function

My own preference would be to keep like with like and keep type declerations
separate from functions