I am not able to run things compiled Object IO

Arvid Nicolaas arvidn@sci.kun.nl
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 03:13:30 +0200

Dear Eduardo,

Once again we seem to have run into the same situation. I downloaded the
correct version of the IDE 2.0 this afternoon and tried the same things as
you did, since nothing would compile or run. I didn't have much time to look
at it yet though. Nevertheless according to the manual it should work
instantaniously, without changing anything.
I'm sure the Clean team will have a look at these problems and solve them
shortly. I do not have any specific contact with the Clean team, I am just a
student at the KUN. So I think this mailing list is the best way for
reaching them.

Arvid Nicolaas

p.s. I think Clean 1.3.3 (announced on the site) will by default include the
IDE 2.0. This would be a major improvement over "upgrading" the system. I
hope it will also include the latest Object I/O library.