I am not able to run things compiled Object IO

Diederik van Arkel diederik@cs.kun.nl
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:15:13 +0200

Daer Eduardo and Arvid,

my apologies for the problems you are having getting the new ide
up and running. I think I have found the cause of your problems. The
ide currently doesn't handle paths with spaces in them very well. If
you make sure there are no spaces in your folder names then the
project should compile, ie. you will have to rename the
'Clean 1.3.2' folder to something like 'Clean132'.

I hope this solves your problems and thank you for trting out the
new ide.

Greetings,

Diederik