Three quick questions

John Duncan jddst19+@pitt.edu
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 02:13:40 -0400

I'm doing a sort of personal technical feasibility study of various
languages. I'm really attracted to functional languages, and
especially clean because it appears to be very efficient.

I was wondering a few things:
    1. Does anyone have any experience doing genetic algorithms using
Clean?
    2. How "open" is clean. What would it take to get the src?
    3. How much work would be required to turn Clean into a reflective
system?

Only (2) is really necessary for my purposes, but (1) and (3) are very
interesting to me.

Thanks in advance,
John

--
"In any event, once Robert Craft forged the Stravinsky-Schoenberg axis
in the 1950s and the eclecticism of the 1960s alleviated the austere