Is there plan for Source Debuger?

Jan Krynicky Jenda@mccann.cz
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:54:42 -0100

> For debugging (and other purposes) an interpreter integrated in the
> Clean environment would also be satisfying.
>
> Although the clean compiler is fast there is still a large difference
> between waiting 20 sec. for every testing of a function or see the
> result at once.

I agree wholeheartedly. I can live quite happily without debuger,
but I would like to be able to check what a function does without
having to write & compile a wrapper around it.

IMHO this should be pretty high on the list.

Jenda
 The phenomenon of UFO doesn't say anything about
    the presence of intelligence in the space.
  It just shows how rare is it here on the earth.
                                    A.C.Clarke