Rhapsody memory,was Re: Memory on the Mac

Brent Knight b.knight@apple.com
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 16:02:26 -0700

Adrian Hey @ 5/27/98 5:01 AM:

>Can we safely assume that Clean & Clean Apps will run in the 'Blue Box'?

To answer Adrian's question: Yes!

Using the Blue Box include with Developer Release 2 of Rhapsody I
downloaded CLEAN 1.3 and compiled and ran a few of the examples (Life,
SimpleDB).  They ran perfectly.  If anyone is interested in receiving
Rhapsody DR2, which was released just a few weeks ago, you will need to
become a registered Apple developer; for more information, see
www.apple.com.

Regards,
-Brent

--
Brent Knight - Rhapsody Blue Box
Apple Computer, Inc.                     phone: 408-974-2657