[ANN] Clean 1.3 available (Mac, Windows, Linux, Solaris)

Marko van Eekelen marko@cs.kun.nl
Tue, 26 May 1998 15:33:28 +0200

>Clean Support <clean@cs.kun.nl> wrote:
>>Clean 1.3 is now available for Windows 95/NT and Mac (68K/PowerPC),
>>Linux (x86/ELF) and Solaris.
>>
>>Clean 1.3 can be downloaded at
>>    http://www.cs.kun.nl/~clean/Clean.Distributions.html

>>The Standard Environment has been 'cleaned-up' (some name changes, some
>>functions moved to another file, some new functions). The way Files are dealt
>>with has been sligthly changed. This will cause some work for you to adapt
>>your programs. Examples are given of how to proceed (at first sight it may
>>look bad but it is actually rather simple).
>
>I downloaded the Mac PPC package, but couldn't find any piece of
>documentation detailing any of the changes. Is it buried in the on-line
>help?
>
>---
>"Alan Grover, Technical Pb" awgrover@umich.edu

Dear Alan,

It is 'buried' in the www-pages. The page from which you downloaded refers to it at every machine-dependent section (under the words "list of changes from 1.2.4 to 1.3" there is a hyperlink to:

http://www.cs.kun.nl/~clean/Clean1.0.Changes.html#Clean1.3

The full list of changes starting at Clean 1.0 can be found at

http://www.cs.kun.nl/~clean/Clean1.0.Changes.html

I hope this helps,

Marko van Eekelen.