[ANN] Clean 1.3 available (Mac, Windows, Linux, Solaris)

Alan Grover awgrover@umich.edu
Tue, 26 May 98 08:57:25 EDT

Clean Support <clean@cs.kun.nl> wrote:
>Clean 1.3 is now available for Windows 95/NT and Mac (68K/PowerPC),
>Linux (x86/ELF) and Solaris.
>
>Clean 1.3 can be downloaded at
>    http://www.cs.kun.nl/~clean/Clean.Distributions.html

>The Standard Environment has been 'cleaned-up' (some name changes, some
>functions moved to another file, some new functions). The way Files are dealt
>with has been sligthly changed. This will cause some work for you to adapt
>your programs. Examples are given of how to proceed (at first sight it may
>look bad but it is actually rather simple).

I downloaded the Mac PPC package, but couldn't find any piece of
documentation detailing any of the changes. Is it buried in the on-line
help?

---
"Alan Grover, Technical Pb" awgrover@umich.edu
+1 (743) 647-5778
Project Leader
Health Media Research Lab, Cancer Center
5D04 North Ingalls Building, Mail Stop 0471
300 North Ingalls
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0471