IDE dialog problem under Windows

Frank A. Christoph christo@nextsolution.co.jp
Mon, 18 May 1998 15:32:52 +0900

I've tried using the Clean IDE under both Windows 95 and Windows NT and in
both cases it's impossible to close a modal dialog, like for example the one
that appears when you select Options|Paths: clicking either the OK button or
the Cancel button at the bottom of the dialog appears to have no effect.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?  I assume that most people
haven't, since I have seen messages concerning the PC release on this list.
I suspect the problem may be related to the fact that I'm using the Japanese
version of Windows...

--FC