How to draw a char over another char?

Alcimar Barbosa Soares alcimar@ufu.br
Fri, 15 May 1998 15:43:01 -0300

Paulo Alfredo Mainieri Junior wrote:

> Dear Friends:
>
> I'm developing a program to work with Anastasia fonts (writing music
> sheets) and i got a problem : How to superpose fonts? For example: I
> have a pentagram and i need to draw some music figures like, quarter,
> whole, etc over the pentagram. Does exist some function that do this?

Paulo,

I was talking to Costa & Cia and we think you'd better used straight
drawings (PICS) insteady of trying to use fonts.The results a quite
good... You should try to use the programs developed by Weslesley (for
Luciano's thesis - get in touch with him). He did that some time
ago!!!!!!

Take care

Alcimar