An urgent correction!!!

Alcimar Barbosa Soares alcimar@ufu.br
Thu, 14 May 1998 16:13:38 -0300

To all of you who read my last letter "Re:Problem with Clean on
RedHat5.0"...

There was a major TYPING MISTAKE (stupid Brazilian, I hear you crying):

Wherever you read "bear" PLEASE READ "beer" !!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologise for any incovenience that the sentence
"We have a big team in this lab, some of them love bear, some DON'T..."
may have caused to some of you animal lovers...

Just for the records:
"We have a big team in this lab, some of them love BEER, some don't...
BUT WE ALL LOVE BEARS!!!!!!!!" :)))

Thanks Schneider for pinpoint that before it was too late... Could you
imagine having our lab flodded with european bears???  :)))

Bye

Alcimar