Martin's Miscs

Wolfram Kahl kahl@informatik.unibw-muenchen.de
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 11:53:36 +0100

>  An even nicer idea, which insofar as I can see would be easy to
>implement, would be to have the Clean parser ignore HTML, XML, SGML,
>CSS[1..], or DSSSL mark-up.  These all depend on <...> braces.  (It would
>be good if the editor could optionally do this)

Some time ago there was an article on comp.text.sgml which I think
is relevant to this discussion, so I forward it to the Clean list.
This topic crops up every now and then both on comp.text.sgml and
comp.programming.literate.
A somewhat different literate-programming project using XML documents is
HOPS:

But now the comp.text.sgml article: