A wish: "This function is OK, do not warn me again!"

Erik Zuurbier F.S.A.Zuurbier@inter.nl.net
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 18:18:15 +0100

Jenda wrote:
>Sometimes you write a function that is surely OK, but the compiler
>still warns about something.
>I'm glad I get such warnings, but if I check it and find out it's OK
>I would like to be able to tell the compiler:
>"This function is OK, do not bother me again!"
> [..]
>Couldn't you add some pragmas or something?

Simple. Very good. I am sure something more sophisticated is possible,
but this is easy and effective and it looks like it should not be too
difficult to implement. It increases the value of the warnings that remain
(they don't drown in the useless warnings anymore).

Erik Zuurbier