[FieldTrip] [job] Two full-time PhD/PostDoc positions, "EEG in motion"

Benedikt V. Ehinger benedikt.ehinger at vis.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Jun 4 08:56:34 CEST 2024

Dear all,

The computational cognitive science group at the University of
Stuttgart, Germany, is currently offering *two *full-time 100% TVL13
*PhD/Postdoc* positions for 3.5 years (extension possible).

The positions will be part of the Emmy Noether grant "EEG in motion": We
will investigate conceptual, methodological, and physiological
foundations of *EEG combined with eye-, self- and object-motion*. Please
see https://www.s-ccs.de/emmynoether for more details.

Our lab highly values diversity and encourages applications from
underrepresented groups, explicitly (but not exclusively)
first-generation students, women, immigrants, neurodiverse persons,
parents, BIPOC, LGBTQI+.

If you currently *supervise suitable students, *we appreciate it**if you
could *forward this offer.*

In case of any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Benedikt Ehinger
---
Assistant Professor for Computational Cognitive Science
University of Stuttgart