[FieldTrip] Ft_VolumeRealign Shifting Manually Set Fiducials

Parker pjosephsmith6791 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 14:34:18 CEST 2024

I appreciate your feedback. Given that my manually selected fiducials don't
agree with the ones stored in the MEG headshape variable (which were set up
before by the researcher prior to running the scan), is it acceptable to
first modify the headshape variable by removing the fiducial field prior to
inputting it into the ft_voluemrealign function to use ICP.

(I understand ICP would benefit from more headshape points but I notice it
still works well and that ICP does not seem like the source of the issue
here but rather just the disagreeing fiducials.)

Thank you again!