[FieldTrip] Ft_VolumeRealign Shifting Manually Set Fiducials

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Jul 22 13:00:12 CEST 2024

Hi,

Given the low number of red dots in your figures, I think that the ICP does not make sense. The algorithm only works if you have a decent point-cloud with hundreds of points that define the headshape in sufficient unambiguous detail. In your case I would stick to the manually defined fiducials, as long as you are sure that these indicated positions coincide with the ones used during the measurements.

Good luck,
Jan-Mathijs