[FieldTrip] Postdoc opportunity

Arjen Stolk a.stolk8 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 19:21:17 CEST 2024

Dear community,

The Mutual Understanding Lab at Dartmouth College (US) is pleased to
announce an opening for a postdoctoral fellowship. We seek creative
scientists who are passionate about spearheading research that integrates
electrophysiology, neuroimaging, and human interaction studies, with an
emphasis on understanding autism spectrum disorders and the dynamics of
shared understanding. The successful candidate will analyze brain dynamics
during interpersonal communication and play a key role in our international
and multidisciplinary team. This role also entails mentoring graduate
students. For further details about our research initiatives and team,
please visit the Mutual Understanding Lab
<https://www.mutualunderstanding.nl/> and reach out via email.

Arjen Stolk

Assistant Professor, Dartmouth College

Arjen.Stolk at Dartmouth.edu