[FieldTrip] Connectivity analysis

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Mar 9 08:21:17 CET 2023

Hi Caroline,

To be honest, your problem statement is confusing. The pasted code mentions ft_connectivityanalysis, the error message mentions ft_freqanalysis. I cannot make any suggestions based on this. Please visit https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_to_ask_good_questions_to_the_community/__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!4bvbQO9bIoS3ZB6N8kln-2SOVbOk5ghW_e8FLK1cDFUtLaLFCPwPhmwazhDAE9Q8EA3BoU23SzxryneH-3cn4z8-m46N1xgeiP2AYA$  to get some inspiration.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs