[FieldTrip] Connectivity analysis

Mclaughlin, Caroline caroline_mclaughlin at brown.edu
Tue Mar 7 23:24:26 CET 2023

Hello,

I am having trouble computing a pairwise-phase consistency between all
independent components in my EEG data and an ECG signal.

        cfg= [];

        cfg.channelcmb = {'all',’ECG1’};

        cfg.jackknife= 'no';

        cfg.method= 'ppc';

        fdcomp= ft_connectivityanalysis(cfg, freq);

When I specify the combinations as cfg.channelcmb = {'all', ‘all’} the code
runs with no issues. However, when I try to specify a particular channel
this is the error I am getting:

Index in position 2 exceeds array bounds (must not exceed 1500).

Error in ft_specest_mtmfft (line 246)

    dum = dum(:,freqboi);

Error in ft_freqanalysis (line 515)

      [spectrum,ntaper,foi] = ft_specest_mtmfft(dat, time, 'taper',
cfg.taper, options{:}, 'feedback',

      fbopt);

My data was converted from a spm D file to the fieldtrip structure using
spm2fieldtrip. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you,

Caroline

Brown University