[FieldTrip] Classification with connectivity analysis

Elif Tülay e.eliftulay at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:47:07 CET 2023

 Dear Jan-Mathijs,

I have 3 groups including 20, 21, and 21 subjects respectively and
cohspctrm dimension ( 'chancmb_freq' ) for each subject varies according to
the freq ranges, for example for lower frequency coherences it is 8x7 but
for gamma 8x37. For the overall coherence values in the range of 0.1 -50
Hz, it is 8 x 101. Also, I have 3 conditions (Actually I just tried to run
for 1 condition for 3 groups). The problem is the size of data? Are these
features enough to perform classification analysis with MVPA machinery?

Thanks for your answer.

Best,

Elif