[FieldTrip] Classification with connectivity analysis

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Jan 23 17:17:32 CET 2023

Hi Elif,

What will be the sample dimension if you want to operate the MVPA machinery with a ‘cohspctrm’?

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs

On 22 Jan 2023, at 14:05, Elif Tülay via fieldtrip <fieldtrip at science.ru.nl<mailto:fieldtrip at science.ru.nl>> wrote:

Dear Fieldtrippers,
I wonder if we could use FieldTrip integrated MVPA_light Toolbox with the output of  ft_connectivityanalysis. I could not see any information in the tutorials. Also, I tried to perform it via ft_freqstatistics but I got an error message like "field 'powspctrm' not present in data '' as guessed since the parameter became cohspctrm after connectivity analysis.
Is there any way to do that?
Many thanks in advance,
Elif