[FieldTrip] Pruning

Richards, John RICHARDS at mailbox.sc.edu
Tue Feb 14 15:09:31 CET 2023

Hi all.  Thanks to Carsten Wolters and Johannes Vorwerk I found the issue.

I had changed recently from FT 2018 to the most recent version.  The ft_prepare_sourcemodel has the option to 1) provide an explicit source model or 2) have the program estimate a source model.  Some of the members of the cfg for the 2018 version caused the 2023 version to estimate a source model from the headmodel, so the pruning was not of my original source model and head model, but to create a source model for the analysis.

I changed the cfg elements that caused this and now the program uses my explicit source model.

John

John E. Richards
Carolina Distinguished Professor
Department of Psychology