[FieldTrip] Fieldtrip

Ariana Lopes ariana_lopes12 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 15 19:13:21 CEST 2023

Good afternoon,
I have been trying to replicate the following tutorial but for EEG data:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/networkanalysis_old/__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!48K7JfnGiN-omLAyCiTPBaQkHWhMpO67hOYV8BuX0B2C8Z7nAvg_LWJ82O2xnEmPX4vdZQOdm0OmlpoH20l1ZF70Ij3pS_I$
The problem I am facing is that for the dataset I have, the steps I am recreating do not have the component ".grad" which is needed for the tutorial. I am kindly asking how is it possible for me to recreate this tutorial with the grad function, even though I do not have enough information to recreate it.
Thanks for the help,
Ariana Lopes