[FieldTrip] Create a field trip structure manually from .mat file of raw data ?

AGOURAM Hasnae hasnae.AGOURAM at univ-amu.fr
Wed Apr 12 09:22:26 CEST 2023

Dear fieldtrip commity,

I have a mat file containing raw EEG data with the following fields: start, length, values, times, interval, scale, offset, units, and units of measurement.
They have no correlation with any common raw data.
Do you think I could manually create a field trip structure?

[X]

In fact, I attempted to design it and ended up with a structure that contained the fields hdr, label, time, trial, fsampel, and sampleinfo.
[X][X]

After I manually did the work of ft preprocessing() function, I wanted to epoch the data. To do this, I manually generated the 'trl' matrix by specifying the trial duration, however I got an error with ft_redefinetrial() function:

"Unrecognized field name "dimord". Error in ft_redefinetrial (line 112) strcmp(data.dimord, 'rpt_chan_time') &&..."
[X]

Thanks in advance,

Hasnae AGOURAM