[FieldTrip] sloreta doest not get unity source variance

Yiyao Ye Lin yiye at eln.upv.es
Sat Oct 8 16:56:46 CEST 2022

Dear researchers,

I am sorry to not formulate correctly the question. In the attached file I attempted to explain my doubt. Hope that you can understand my question this time and can help me to better understand sLortea.

What I can not understand is that sLoreta is standardized minimum norm solution, the source covariance matrix should be identity matrix. However, I could not check this. I think that there be something that I did not understand correctly.

Thank you very much for your attention

Best regards

Yiyao Ye Lin

C/Camino de Vera SN

Universidad Politècnica de València

Departamento de Ingeniería Electrónica, Ed. 7F

46022, València

València

Ext. 76026