[FieldTrip] Using LIMO with source data

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Mar 30 09:14:00 CEST 2022

Hi Mike

I am not aware of any other documentation about this on the fieldtrip website. Perhaps you can delve into the code a bit and try to find out what is needed and how it should be done.
Once you have found out, please feel free to write some documentation, and contribute it to the website.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs