[FieldTrip] Volume Reslice Question

JT Galla jeffrey.galla at duke.edu
Wed Mar 30 05:45:06 CEST 2022

Hello!

I am trying to reslice my MRI image for the purposes of EEG Source Reconstruction using the following code:

cfg          = [];
mri_resliced = ft_volumereslice(cfg, mri_realigned);

However, when I go to view the output of this command I see that the reslice method has completely removed axial slices and has inverted coronal and sagittal slices. This is, of course, ruining subsequent head model generations so any guidance that could be provided on why this might be happening and how to fix it would be greatly appreciated. Attached is a screenshot of what my replaced image looks like.

[cid:DF98F78D-F6AE-4658-AC9E-D5A8944051B6]

Thank you for your time!

JT Galla
Duke University c/o ’23
Neuroscience Major, Chemistry & Computational Biology Minor