[FieldTrip] plotting clusters

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Mar 29 09:07:37 CEST 2022

Hi Mubeen,

@1 and @2: Perhaps you can start by studying the documentation on internet:

https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/cluster_permutation_timelock/

The output data object is quite extensively described.

@3: the error message is quite clear I think, so the answer would be ’no’, unless you squeeze out either the frequency or time dimension. This can be done with ft_selectdata, and an appropriate specification of the input cfg. Please refer to the function’s help to get you on the way.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs