[FieldTrip] plotting clusters

mubeen afzal mubafzal at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:20:11 CEST 2022

Hi fieldtrip team,

I would like to know how to learn more on cluster permutation performed on two groups.

  1.  what do positive and negative clusters represent
  2.  what is posclusterslabelmat represent
  3.  is there a way to plot positive clusters after wavelet analysis comparisons between two groups without specifying time or frequency as I am getting this error message: 'this only works if either frequency or time is a singleton dimension'

my data currently is comparing frequencies between 2 and 6 Hz for time segments 0:0.2:5 seconds across 19 channels in two groups

Thanks for any help
Mubeen
[cid:cbac47ec-71a1-4b42-80b9-f73c02e95c41]