[FieldTrip] Value range of power from source analysis (eLORETA)

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Jun 29 08:32:56 CEST 2022

Hi Ina,

I see. Well, in that case I suggest that you need to study the eloreta code (and it’s lower level dependencies) in more detail to gain some more understanding (and to evaluate whether there’s something wrong witht he code). I never use this method myself so I don’t know the details of the implementation. You may want to be on the look-out for specific scaling operations that may assume certain units, or perhaps some differences in functional behavior with a higher-resolution input. If I recall correctly the eloreta is using an iterative scheme, which terminates upon ‘convergence’, or after a certain number of iterations. This might be different for the different inputs.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs