[FieldTrip] where to install FieldTrip so addpath is not needed

Donald Krieger donnkrieger at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 02:44:54 CEST 2022

Dear list,
I need to create a standalone executable in order to run my application on the Open Science Grid.addpath is not allowed.Where do I place the fieldtrip installation so that it is automatically found by matlab?
The matlab installation is at /media/matlab_2020a .The matlab runtime library is at /media/matlabRuntime_2020a.
Thank you for your direction.
All my best - Don
Don Krieger, Ph.D.Research ScientistDepartment of Neurological SurgeryUniversity of Pittsburgh