[FieldTrip] networkanalysis_eeg Tutorial

Julio Ignacio Rodiño Climent julio.rodino at ug.uchile.cl
Tue Jan 18 19:58:04 CET 2022

Dear all,
I've been trying to replicate the results from the networkanalysis_tutorial
(https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/networkanalysis_eeg/) with the
script in the folder (
ftp://ftp.fieldtriptoolbox.org/pub/fieldtrip/tutorial/networkanalysis_eeg/).
So far I was able to obtain all the figures but figure 8 in the tutorial is
completely different from what I get from the script. I've checked if the
script is the same from the text in the tutorial web page. That seems to be
the case. I though it could be the version from fieldtrip but tried with
versions 2021 and 2020 resulting in the same figure. In the tutorial web
page figure 8 seems to have been plotted with cfg.funcolormap = 'hot' even
though the values I get are positive and negative which, according to the
ft_sourceplot documentation, is applied variables with only positive
values.

¿Has someone been able to replicate the results form the tutorial as the
appear on the tutorial's web page? More specifically, figure 8. Other
figures are almost (but not exactly) as they appear.

Thank you all in advance!

--
Julio Rodiño
+569 92078145