[FieldTrip] Atlas plot - region highlight

Rita Martins rt.martins at campus.fct.unl.pt
Mon Jan 10 00:38:10 CET 2022

Hello fieldtrip community,

For my master's dissertation project, I'm currently doing dipole fit
analysis on a Neuromag system signal.

To confirm that the dipole locations are on Brodmann's motor cortex area, I
would like to highlight this particular brain region in my 3D head model
plot. I've tried to use AAL atlas, but I can't seem to get it working. I've
followed several tutorials but I've had issues even with sample data from
fieldtrip tutorials.

Is it possible to achieve this, that is, have this region highlighted, by
using AAL atlas, from a fieldtrip template?

Best regards,
Rita Martins