[FieldTrip] Newest iPhone/iPad's inbuilt 3D scanner for EEG electrode digitization

Maité Crespo García maity_winky at yahoo.es
Sat Jan 8 10:01:49 CET 2022

 Dear Julian and Julius,
Thanks a lot for the quick replies! Yes, I would appreciate to know more about your experience with this scanner, whenever you make new measurements. I am hoping to try it by myself (if someone around lends his precious iPhone or iPad to me) and will send my feedback as well. If possible, at some point, could you send some pictures of the resulting model? Thanks.

Best wishes,Maité