[FieldTrip] ft_connectivityanalysis

Dr. Focko Higgen f.higgen at uke.de
Wed Jan 5 14:17:45 CET 2022

Dear all,

I get different results when using the function ft_connectivityanalysis with cfg.method = ‚powcorr_ortho‘ in fieldtrip versions fieldtrip-20170105 and fieldtrip-20200607.
However, I did not find any differences between the code for the computation of the connectivity metric.
Can somebody tell me what has been updated in the function between the two versions?

Thank you and kind regards!
Focko

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf; Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts; Gerichtsstand: Hamburg | www.uke.de
Vorstandsmitglieder: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Göke (Vorsitzender), Joachim Prölß, Prof. Dr. Blanche Schwappach-Pignataro, Marya Verdel