[FieldTrip] a question about EEG layout

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Feb 16 18:53:41 CET 2022

Hi Masoud,

Could you provide a little bit more information? In your first method: what is the exact error that you get? Have you inspected the output to ft_prepare_layout, after you clicked all electrodes?
I assume that the error you encounter is the one that is thrown in line 535 or 543 of ft_prepare_layout. This suggests that the mat-file you are reading does not contain a variable that is called ‘lay’ or ‘layout’.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs